Terms & Conditions
To all sales and supply of NightBalance BV the HHT Conditions apply as issued by the Holland Healthcare Technology Association.
Download the HHT Conditions here
- This disclaimer applies to:
- The web pages: every webpage which contains a hyperlink to the disclaimer;
- The publisher: the publisher of the webpage;
- use(s): including loading, logging in, consulting, reading, watching. listening, processing, filling in (of forms), sending, (temporary) copying, saving, forwarding, sharing, using of services, committing legal transactions (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: whether legally represented or not;
- the content: including text, pictures, hyperlinks, sounds and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including data and business loss, lost sales, gains or other economic losses.
- The following applies to the web page. Through using this web page you agree with this disclaimer.
The publisher endeavors to keep the web page up-to-date. Despite this endeavor, it may be the case that the content is incomplete or inaccurate.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the most accurate way, without warranty or guarantee as to the suitability, or specific suitability for any other purpose. The content is experimental and is meant for private use.
- The publisher is not responsible for damage caused by or in any way related to the use of the web page or the impossibilities of the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to change or close the web page on their own accord whenever they desire, with or without warning.
- The publisher is not responsible for implications of changes or closes made to the web page.
- Aside from this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for knowledge of the web page’s linked pages of third parties. Links do not imply endorsement of those pages.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or the content thereof may breach intellectual property rights, privacy, publications and/or communications in the broadest sense of the word. You are furthermore responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to withdraw your right to use the web page and/or certain services offered by the web page. In prohibiting your access thereof, the publisher can monitor your access to the web page.
- You will protect and safeguard the publisher, their employees, representatives, license holders, traders, and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial or extrajudicial measures, convictions etc. including costs for legal assistance, accounts etc. which have been set as a result of or related to your use of the web, your breach of any law or the rights of third parties by third parties.
© mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-advocaat, Amersfoort, www.vaneeckhoutteadvocaten.nl