Lunoa SPT Support
This page has been developed to help you troubleshoot issues that you may be experiencing with your Lunoa SPT. If you cannot find the correct answer on this page, please check other resources such as the User Manual or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 800-345-6443.
Availability & Ordering
The NightBalance Lunoa is not yet covered by insurance.
Data & Portal
I used the NightBalance Lunoa before I registered for an account on the online Portal. What can I do if my therapy data from before registration is not visible?
Your data is shared with others when you explicitly give consent. You can set or adjust your privacy settings in the NightBalance Lunoa Portal, under ‘My Profile’. You can decide to allow access for your medical specialist, NightBalance Lunoa distributor, or Philips customer support. For any question regarding this, feel free to contact customer service via email@example.com or call (800) 345-64-43.
The serial number needed for registration of your NightBalance Lunoa can be found on the back of the Sensor Device.nnnn
The NightBalance Lunoa automatically sends the data from the Docking Station to the Portal via a cellular connection when it is cradled on the Docking Station.
If you do not have cellular coverage, you can use a USB stick to upload your data from the Docking Station to the Portal. The Instructions for Use provides a guide to upload your data to the Portal in section “Troubleshooting”. Click here for the Instructions for Use.
The activation link in this e-mail is valid for 15 minutes. Register again and make sure to use the link within 15 minutes.
If you forgot your password, click ‘ Forgot your password’ on the login screen and you will receive a link to change it. In case you didn’t received an e-mail in your inbox check the spam box. This link is only valid for 15 minutes. If you haven’t received an e-mail at all, please contact customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 345-64-43.
Use of Lunoa SPT
Always consult your medical specialist if you are using another electronic medical device (e.g. pacemaker) prior to using the NightBalance Lunoa.
The Chest Strap should fit tight enough on your chest to keep the Sensor Device in place and feel comfortable to wear at the same time. The Sensor Device should be placed in the middle of the chest.
You simply switch on the Sensor Device, place it into the Chest Strap you are wearing and go to bed. The NightBalance Lunoa will take care of the rest.
Yes. The device automatically pauses when you get up during the night. You can also tilt the pocket with the Sensor Device vertically for 5 seconds to activate the pause mode.
Yes. NightBalance Lunoa allows you to fall asleep in any preferred position after lying down.
Refer to the sections “How to use Lunoa SPT daily” and “Troubleshooting” in the Instructions for Use for a description and explanation of all icons and numbers shown on the display. Click here for the Instructions for Use.
The Adaptation Program of the NightBalance Lunoa is designed to gradually train your body to respond to the Sensor Device’s vibrations during sleep. The Adaption Program is 9 nights in total. You need to use the NightBalance Lunoa for 9 nights before the device provides full positional therapy.n
- Analysis phase – No vibrations are given during the first two nights of the therapy. The NightBalance Lunoa gathers baseline data on your sleep patterns during night 1 and 2. This data is used to tailor the therapy to your individual sleeping behavior later on.
- Build-up phase – the NightBalance Lunoa starts to deliver vibrations. During night 3 to 9 of the therapy, the amount of the vibrations when laying on your back build up gradually. This way, you can get used to the therapy.
nIt is recommended to use the NightBalance Lunoa every night, or as agreed with your medical specialist for best therapy results.nnnn
The Sensor Device charges itself automatically when placed on top of the powered Docking Station. The Sensor Device will indicate the charging process on the display. See the Instructions for Use for detailed information on charging. Click here for the Instructions for Use.nn
It is recommended that you charge the Sensor Device every morning after use. Getting in the habit of charging the Sensor Device every day will ensure that all your therapy data will be up to date in the Portal and that the Sensor Device has enough battery for the next use.
You can turn the LED light of the Docking Station OFF and ON by pushing the button on the Docking Station.nnnn
If you do not have cellular coverage, you can use a USB stick to upload your data from the docking station to the portal. The Instructions for Use provides a guide to upload your data to the Portal in section “Troubleshooting”.
There are a few possible causes for the Sensor Device not switching on:n
- The battery is empty. Charge the Sensor Device according to section “How to use the Lunoa SPT daily” in the Instructions for Use. After a few hours, the Sensor Device should be fully charged and functional again.
- The Sensor Device has an internal error. Contact customer support via email@example.com or call (800) 345-64-43.
There are a few possible causes:n
- The NightBalance Lunoa makes use of an Adaptation Program of 9 days during which the vibrational feedback is gradually built up.
- NightBalance Lunoa allows you to fall asleep in any position without giving vibrational feedback.
- In pause mode, the Therapy Device will not give vibrations.
nnRefer to section “How to use the Lunoa SPT daily” in the Instructions for Use for more information. Click here for the Instructions for Use.
Use the sliders of the Chest Strap to adjust the tightness. If needed, add the extension piece to make the Chest Strap even longer. Refer to section “How to use the Lunoa SPT daily” in the Instructions for Use for detailed instructions on changing the fit of the Chest Strap. Click here for the Instructions for Use.
There are a few possible causes why therapy data may not be visible in the Portal:n
- Therapy data is only visible in the Portal if you have activated your account. If you have not yet setup an account, please do so via the registration option of the Portal. Click here to go to the Portal.
- The Docking Station must be powered, and the Sensor Device should be placed on the Docking Station to upload therapy data. Refer to section “Getting started” in the Instructions for Use. Click here for the Instructions for Use.
- The Portal shows your therapy data from the build-up phase and onward. During the first 2 days of use, the Sensor Device is collecting baseline information.
- Therapy data requires several minutes to be uploaded and processed by the Portal.
- Use the Travel Case to store, and transport your NightBalance Lunoa components.
- Check if your NightBalance Lunoa Power Adapter is compatible with the foreign power systems. A power adapter may be needed.
- When travelling by airplane, check with the carrier to confirm that the device can be carried and/or used on the airplane. We don’t recommend using the NightBalance Lunoa during a flight as the position detection and stimulus relies on a person lying down during use.
- Note that the NightBalance Lunoa requires cellular coverage to upload your sleep data to the Portal. If the NightBalance Lunoa is unable to connect to the cellular network while you are traveling, note that new sleep data will not automatically upload to the Portal. The Docking Station can store your data for the time when you are travelling and will upload it when you have cellular coverage again.
nThe section “Troubleshooting” in the Instructions for Use also provides a guide to upload your data to the Portal without cellular coverage. Click here for the Instructions for Use.
Detailed information on warranty can be found in the Instructions for Use in section “Warranty”. Click here for the Instructions for Use.